Original topic:

galaxy note 20 ultra battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 1/20/21 2:24 AM)
userprLPAJzVV5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi post One UI 3.0 Update the on screen time has reduced to only 3 hours , major battery drain is taken by Whats app and Google play service.

Please support

11 Replies
MODMONEY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
actually this is an excellent phone no drop calls encryption double play multiple screens as well as well as artificial intelligence Recaps of any malfunctions works equivalent with Bucyrus it communicates is program to communicate does not the standard Samsung was engineers contested by the business of j a Electronics which specialized in testing phones for an inadequacy also troubleshoot to improve so the programming of this phone is not like the standards do you work for several entities T-Mobile as well as Boost Mobile Boost Mobile is the prime Carrie to cut carrier of innovation testing to improve phone technology and capability
0 Likes
userprLPAJzVV5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The phone is good , but battery is the life line of it .... the moment it get fluctuated you forget what the phone can do but you focus on how to save its battery life

0 Likes
userprLPAJzVV5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20210120-160456_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try clearing cache partition to see if there is any improvement. My battery actually improved after One UI 3.0.
0 Likes
MODMONEY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
service T-Mobile is one entity of employment and J a electronic stations
0 Likes
MODMONEY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't believe so Jade Electronics is an engineer to improve wholesale phones to upgrade them for quality service at a lower price
0 Likes
MODMONEY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
charge has been fully adequate sense AP for 3 653
0 Likes
MODMONEY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
charge has been officially regarded as maximum equivalent of one day and it's now 6 charge has not been implemented since 10 a.m. what's the relevancy of this request are you planning to hire me Az
0 Likes
MODMONEY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
what other inquiries is that you trying to implement because time is money and money is time and I have approximately 15 to 20 minutes so what is the procedure of this protocol
0 Likes