JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

iTunes music 2021 releases come in distorted

(Topic created: 04-12-2021 02:42 PM)
BigBadBrutalDad
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey guys, I am at my wit's end with this problem. I buy all my music through iTunes and most of the 2021 releases have come in distorted and garbled on my phone. Has anyone else come across this situation?!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Icy000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have that audio choppy issue on all music apps (and so does a lot of other members). However putting it in a playlist fixes the problem. That is so odd. Thank you though!! I'll do this with all 2021 purchases till it's fixed

View solution in context

4 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does this issue only happen with the itunes app?

Have you tried clearing the cache for the app?

Does this issue still persist when your phone is in safe mode?

0 Likes
Icy000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm having the same issue and can't find any solutions!!! It's driving me crazy and I feel like no one else is having this issue
0 Likes
BigBadBrutalDad
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Icy000 I got you! I found out that the Samsung music app. maybe the cause. I downloaded it from the galaxy store and had to delete it. I went to Google Play and downloaded it there it was a lot better quality for some reason. I have the problem every now and then when I start a 2021 purchase but if I put it in a playlist it works fine there too! Hope this helps.
Solution
Icy000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have that audio choppy issue on all music apps (and so does a lot of other members). However putting it in a playlist fixes the problem. That is so odd. Thank you though!! I'll do this with all 2021 purchases till it's fixed

View solution in context