Original topic:

keyboard "like" option

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 5:37 PM)
userAiy0FST0tz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi, I have been wanting to like a certain message or do reply on and it doesn't do it. Is this something that samsung should  work on? Apple has it on iPhone. Please activate the like and reply option on texts messaging. Please
2 Replies
Cheetostein
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You're talking about being able to do this in the default texting app on Samsung phones, right? Basically, it'd be the same thing as how you can like a message or another reaction to it like Facebook Messenger messages do? I don't know if Samsung has any plans to do that. The iPhone has had it to where you can see when someone with another iPhone is typing in real time in their messages app, and that's been around for a long time. If Samsung had any plans to make their messaging app interactive like that, I think they would have done it years ago. Maybe if they rework their messaging app and add it to future phones, it may happen then. But for now, I don't believe that it'll happen.
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
it's called RCS or Rich Communication Text. the option isn't quite ready but in development for Samsungs native messaging system. In the meantime I recommend Google RCS which has all of the capabilities needed and alot of other preferences. Hope that Helps
0 Likes