live message

Highlighted

live message

having issues STILL with live message. I've seen people say it may be a carrier issue but the first few times I used it, it worked fine. I have att. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but can't make the animation attach to a message to send. any tips would be appreciated.
4 REPLIES

live message

I'm having issues. I work for Verizon and use message+ it tells me I can't sent live messages but can share them. Is this the issue you have or something similar?

live message

I can draw a live message but when I hit done nothing happens. it's supposed to attach the animation to the message I'm trying to send but doesn't. I've also seen the animation saved in my picture folder and let me attach it to a message but it hasn't done that since the first or second week after I bought the phone. everything else works fine but live message and I don't think it has to do with me being with att or any other provider
Samsung Moderator

Re: live message

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Re: live message

I have the same problem. I can't connect a live message in Facebook on a line item. it wants me to create a message. I just want to create a live message on whatever I am looking at...CANT DO IT. I'm on The mobile. I know how it works. it's a system glich.