Original topic:

mcm client

(Topic created: 01-24-2021 05:40 PM)
xJSEPixNote10x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What is MCM Client downloading? Why does it never stop (same position for 7 days now)? How do I get rid of it? Is this the android 11 update or something? Is it my company*s Microsoft access trying to access my phone through outlook? Is it sprint? Samsung?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
MCM Client is software company that handles T-mobile/ Sprint apps... they have had alot of issues. I have spent 6+ weeks on the phone with Samsung, Sprint, and Asurion for over 5400+ minutes. I have a new s21+ coming from Samsung thanks to Sprint.... there is no way to get rid of it... get on the phone and ask to be escalated to cancel your service due to MCM Client. MCM CLIENT crashes on mine about 60 to 70 times per day... one day it hit 121 crashes... Good luck!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
xJSEPixNote10x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
been like this for a week now

clipboard_image_1611538844522_1611538844522.jpg

0 Likes
plano-mano
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

its the sprint thing.

does it still happen after the reboot?

try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

0 Likes
xJSEPixNote10x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm new. yes. power down for around 6 hrs. then start. I had also unlinked from all amounts before this reboot. hasn't returned @ almost 24 hrs. thanks for the response. this is an actual Samsung community. I will definitely come here before I scour the net for answers. first problem since I bought it Sept 19. thanks again
usersDXd6mmiDB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a s20 with the same problem since the t-mobile sim card switch
xJSEPixNote10x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I unlinked from Microsoft and powered off for several hours. Seemed to work. hope it helps. good luck
Solution
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
MCM Client is software company that handles T-mobile/ Sprint apps... they have had alot of issues. I have spent 6+ weeks on the phone with Samsung, Sprint, and Asurion for over 5400+ minutes. I have a new s21+ coming from Samsung thanks to Sprint.... there is no way to get rid of it... get on the phone and ask to be escalated to cancel your service due to MCM Client. MCM CLIENT crashes on mine about 60 to 70 times per day... one day it hit 121 crashes... Good luck!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
lovinlifetn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but when I swipe left just barely and pressed the tools icon. it took me to my "secure folder" settings, where also was a little blue file folder there too.?? js.
userK19rnGmNmg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I went to my secure folder settings and turned it off. it's off.
userHZRRnv3pNd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
THIS THING US DRIVING NUTS IT WON'T STOP N IT WAS ALL GOOD TILL I PUT THAT NEW T MOBILE SIM IN MY NOTE 10+ N I SO REGRET IT N LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE 4 OTHER LINES N IM NOT GOING TO GET THE NEW CHIPS TILL THEY FIX THIS ISSUE SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO