JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I reset my notifications to default on messages Note 20 5G?

(Topic created: 02-19-2021 08:02 AM)
Carrietreehugger
Astronaut
Options
Note20

How do I reset my notifications to default on the messages because it's got to where there's two different people that I altered at some point to make different and now I can't get those off is there any way to reset and return to default for the messages notifications? Thank you for any answers that are competent and relevant.

6 Replies
Options
Note20
open the text message from that contact, then click the three dots in the upper right side of the screen, then choose notification sound, then choose default sound.
0 Likes
Carrietreehugger
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It didn't work. It still shows them as separate choices in the notification settings 🙁
0 Likes
Carrietreehugger
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thank you though for trying
Solution
Options
Note20
I found it;
open the text message from that contact, then click the three dots in the upper right side of the screen, then choose notification sound, then choose RESET on the upper right.
Options
Note20
thank you for marking the answer as the solution.
0 Likes
userFBbz34DZ2I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I have no idea but I do know that this Note 20 has given me great disappointment where battery life is concerned. We paid too much money for a phone with such short battery life:double_exclamation_mark: THIS ALSO INCLUDES THE NEW GALAXY ACTIVE 2 WATCH. SAMSUNG NEEDS TO RECALL BOTH THESE DEVICES AND ADMIT TO THEM NEEDING MORE WORK AND STOP BEING GREEDY AND TAKE THE LOSS:double_exclamation_mark:
0 Likes