Original topic:

note 20 order

(Topic created on: 8/24/20 3:58 PM)
Oldsalt179
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I pre-ordered the note 20. Check my order status and shows it backordeeed until Sept 25 to 29. Why the long delay.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't feel anyone here could give you the right answer but to which I feel I can provide some help and say the backorder date is not a guarantee. Your Galaxy Note20 still has a chance to be shipped out earlier then the dates provided. I can surely understand this could be frustrating but do believe if Samsung could have your order shipped today they absolutely would. Depending on when you made your order it falls down to a first come first served and with the global pandemic the production of SKUs was most likely slowed down and now are shipped in smaller batches then expected. I do hope you recieve your new Note20 ASAP and get to enjoy it!

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please :white_heavy_check_mark:
Solution Solved & leaving a ❤ is much appreciated! ▪︎

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't feel anyone here could give you the right answer but to which I feel I can provide some help and say the backorder date is not a guarantee. Your Galaxy Note20 still has a chance to be shipped out earlier then the dates provided. I can surely understand this could be frustrating but do believe if Samsung could have your order shipped today they absolutely would. Depending on when you made your order it falls down to a first come first served and with the global pandemic the production of SKUs was most likely slowed down and now are shipped in smaller batches then expected. I do hope you recieve your new Note20 ASAP and get to enjoy it!

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please :white_heavy_check_mark:
Solution Solved & leaving a ❤ is much appreciated! ▪︎

View solution in context