cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 ultra

I really like the presentation today! I think i havent been this excited for a new note in a while. Was kind of disappointed in the note 20 though but that ultra is so amazing! And the watch3.... sheeesh!!!... I'm going to wait though because I really like that green color option on the 20 but i would like it on the ultra. I hope they provide it later on in its life span. I might just get the watch3 only. I was kind of hoping the buds live was water proof. But it wasn't so im sticking with my bud+  especially since i jist bought them too. Great event! Even with what is going on in the world samsung still delivers!
2 REPLIES 2
Astronaut

Re: note 20 ultra

I'm actually sick of mine.. wish I had kept my 8+
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: note 20 ultra

I am curious, since you were unimpressed with the base Note20 model, what is it with the Ultra that has piqued your interest? I figure the two devices are so similar, except for the capacity to extend storage memory (exclusive to the Ultra version, for some greedy reason or another, lol!), but the specs are the same, with the Ultra upgraded version having slightly more (not more features, but more of any given feature). I hope my inquiry makes sense...

I also saw another thread where someone suggested that the new Note20 Ultra devices are being shipped without the iconic built-in stylus, making it much closer to another s20, rather than the newest Note flagship. This is pure conjecture, as I haven't checked it out officially yet. Though, if that's true, my curiosity grows that much more: why be excited about the Ultra right after poo-pooing the Note20?