cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

note phones need everything back

I just wish they let the note be THE NOTE. n stop trying water it down to bring more ppl to it. the note should always be the biggest n best phone with the most bells n whistles in it. I.R. blaster.  Biggest screen.  All the things that made the note wat it is. It's no where this note 20 should not be starting at 7in. And wider or just as wide as the iphone. We as note using know it's a big phone. That's why we wait all year for it and skip over the Galaxy.s.line of phones I'm always goin b team note, but we can do better Samsung. 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: note phones need everything back

Totally agree with you they are changing the phone to something else than the NOTE!

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, and then taking away certain features from the notes ie: headphone jack...... REALLY so i had to buy an adapter to connect it to my aux jack! I guess just another way to finagle more money out of us, like raising the prices of phones isn't enough?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

ir blaster gone.
head Jack gone.
biggest screen on market gone.
vr oculus support gone.
tof.gone.
(if u make the note bigger like it should me everythn can fix in it)
Highlighted
Supernova

@M3LV1N I've tagged your post here to make sure folks that look for feedback see that. 

What's the biggest thing you want added?

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: note phones need everything back

the ir.blaster that's what I miss the most i work in a hospital and its samsung tvs all around me but no remotes.. plus if they made the dex wireless y not add back things we need to help use it better.

but if not that... i wish I had vr back on my note
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Re: note phones need everything back

The ir blaster was in a few different devices but its no longer in any new Samsung devices and the last ones were the s6 and note 4. 

There are current phones by Xiaomi and Huawei that support IR blasters, but i dont know much about them.