Original topic:

note series fan considering z fold 3

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 12:57 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi community, 
any note fan can comment on '+' of getting z fold 3? 
i know there was trade in, i'm not if my pre-registeration is still valid, but undeniable i'm getting an itch for a new device, and i vowed to not get another Samsung until they take care of this Hotspot issue that i'm having w/ my carrier, but i think this is some what of an oversight on my part, or something the carrier did without me knowing. 

looking forward to community's input. 

0 Likes
7 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Nope
High end material for a form factor that is inherently fragile?
Not a good idea.
It's only Note if the pen goes in the phone.
richillion
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm a Note fan and I have the Z fold 3. I will say this! it's definitely not as convenient as the Note. First off the main display can't be used for quick notes at all. I find myself periodically trying to write on the outer display with no results. Secondly the fact that the only case that currently supports holding the spen is a folio case **bleep**. It's awkward to hold with extra flaps and tho it looks nice closed its always an extra step to just using the phone. Every other function is there and honestly it's my favorite phone ever but I find it cumbersome to use the spen. Also yes the pen does dip in the crease and can become distracting when drawing and note taking.
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No thank you. I will never use a folding phone.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Maybe a couple more cycles will I venture into foldable....
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userGS8ZgxV5M2 I have had the Note 7 and Note 8. I currently have the Note 10+ and Note 20 Ultra 5G. I bought the Z Fold 3 using the Note 10+ as a trade-in. I am really liking the form factor so far. I think the S Pen case isn't the greatest solution but it works. Writing on the big screen with the S Pen is very comfortable. The S Pen is bigger than the Note S Pen and sized like a regular pencil. 

The S Pen case is removable from the Z Fold 3 case so you can use the case without the big bump along the seam. 

0 Likes
ptco911
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Staying with Note. Hopefully there will be a Note 22.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Note series is great, but I am looking forward to a flat screen, like the tablet form. The curved screen on note totally suck.
0 Likes