cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

note10+ stuck on android 9

I have a not10+ that say when I got to update it is saying all up to date but isn't the note 10+ on android 10 is so please help 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

Re: note10+ stuck on android 9

Updates are sent out through Carriers. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: note10+ stuck on android 9

I called since my unlock from Sprint my phone is doing stupid stuff I can't even update apps to the latest version
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: note10+ stuck on android 9

WIPE YOUR PHONE BACK UP EVERYTHING DEN DO SYSTEM RESTORE ERASE EVERYTHING IT SHOULD CATCH UPDATE