Original topic:

one ui 3.0 for sprint/t-mobile

(Topic created on: 2/8/21 7:45 AM)
OVO1030
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
One ui 3.0 has finally been released for the note 10 plud on sprint and i have to say i really like it! No bugs for mine and everything is running faster and fluid, It's a great update. If you're going to update please back up your Data into your sd card just incase you wanna reset your phone after the update
12 Replies
BornWize12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have T-Mobile and still waiting patiently for the Android 11 One UI 3.0 update for my Note 10 Plus. I swear T-Mobile is slow with updates
OVO1030
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yeah haha, they're even slow to update their update page but honestly you might get it tonight or within this week, but Let me know when you do get it!
BornWize12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Okay I'll let you know
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree have a S20 my last update was June 2020, 2 days ago got update. T mobile not good with updates !
OVO1030
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yeah they're pretty much last in terms of updates, verizon got it first, then at&t and somehow sprint, and then Tmobile but i think its because of the merged that happened with sprint tmobile Is Taking longer than usual
Brew400
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have Sprint also and I had my sim cards changed several days ago to T-mobile and I've been checking for OTA updates up until this evening and there were no updates. I decided to connect my Note 10+ to the Samsung Smart Switch on my computer and they had an update consisting of more than 5gb of version QU5ETLL. I checked my phone again for an OTA update just in case, but it shows that my phone is up to date. I downloaded the Samsung software from my computer using the Samsung Smart Switch app and I'm elated!! I couldn't be happier.

More than likely, if I hadn't switched sim cards I would've received the update from Sprint. If you don't mind, was the software update from Sprint more than 5gb?
OVO1030
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
welcome to the one ui 3 clubb! how do you like the update? and soo sorry for the trouble
0 Likes
Brew400
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So far, I'm enjoying the one UI 3.0 and I'm still checking out its features and the responses from my apps. Thanks!!
OVO1030
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
oh And to answer your question,no My Update was only about 2.5 Gb so About Half of the tmobile one
0 Likes