cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

please don't stop making the note series

Rumors all over that since the s21 ultra will have spen support that the note will be canceled  and replaced by folding devices. Please don't do this it is a note fan base and all said they will leave samsung if this happens me included. We love the pen, we love the bigger and boxer form factor. Apple will get a lot of these customers and that won't be good at all. Im hoping these are rumors. Keep the note alive!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Galaxy

Re: please don't stop making the note series

I think they're trying to merge the two phones into one. Idk how I feel about that myself either.

well I just did the YouTube premium for the free four month courtesy of Samsung and the first things it show me was previews of the Samsung note 21 and the Samsung note 30 both had the spen not to mention these previews have been out for the pass months and the suggest prices are their as well, myself was and still might abandon these high price flagship for something that made more sense for what I use my phone for, I am not play games, or watch movies on my phone, nor do I need a phone to control my dishwasher or washer machines etc. I use my phone to reach out for my email and staying in contact with clients and possible future clients every now and then I might use the internet for quick researching on somethings otherwise that note 30 is a distant reach for me, but I did love the preview of the future Samsung note line up
Cosmic Ray

Not a problem with me but they are good and a lot of people like them. Samsung need to do something about those big cameras hump, they need to stop making those phones so thin.
Asteroid

Re: Re: please don't stop making the note series

folding phones are not mainstream enough it's for tech enthusiasts not everyday consumers plus they not water resistant and women who wear nails might damage the screen I just dont feel like flipping or unfolding a phone everything I take it out my pocket. the screen is still too narrow on the fold 2