JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Show call stickers" in the Phone app.

(Topic created: 09-27-2017 11:51 AM)
JJD228
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't care about this feature, I'm just trying to figure out why it doesn't work for me. My wife and I both have the Note 8. Settings are identical. "Show call stickers" is enabled, and "profile sharing" is also enabled (this might not matter but it was mentioned in another thread). When she calls me, right away there is a line of stickers across her call screen and if she taps one it appears on my call screen. I don't have those stickers when I call her. Any thoughts?

0 Likes
userJum8YXBOmh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
is there anyway to send those Stickers in Text other than during incoming calls?
0 Likes
userkx1Fwok2jW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This did not work on my samsung s8. i hope developers fix little thinks like this because it is annoying!!!!!!
0 Likes
userStjHquNUOy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How to re enable it

0 Likes
userjGmLDZ1F4e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Perfect fix! Thanks!

0 Likes
Quantuml3ap
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I tried and it's still not working for me.☹️
0 Likes
Wicked68
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hmm, had no idea about this feature, hahaha

0 Likes
userGmZnm9oJLU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
any solutions yet? mine worked around September when i first got the s8 plus and it doesn't work anymore. the settings for it has also been removed
0 Likes
SamsungViv
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey Community! Anyone have any other workarounds? Let us know!  🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
YoungChris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Is this a joke because i see this in my setting and i do not know how to use this feature and tell me if this is a real thing because how 1 person and the world on youtube could do this but not everybody else please help me im just wondering how it work
0 Likes
merckymerck
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
go to contacts or phone click on the sticker on the right side of the contact you are trying to call select a sticker to show on the screen then hit call.
0 Likes