JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Show call stickers" in the Phone app.

(Topic created: 09-13-2017 07:51 AM)
JJD228
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't care about this feature, I'm just trying to figure out why it doesn't work for me. My wife and I both have the Note 8. Settings are identical. "Show call stickers" is enabled, and "profile sharing" is also enabled (this might not matter but it was mentioned in another thread). When she calls me, right away there is a line of stickers across her call screen and if she taps one it appears on my call screen. I don't have those stickers when I call her. Any thoughts?

0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
YoungChris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yea i did that it not showing me anything with a sticker I restarted my phone nothing not showing up what should I do if it's not showing up and I got the stickers turn on with the switch on nothing should I turn it off and turn it back on or what
0 Likes
Lon
Pilot
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've found a method that works intermittently. Back up your data, and factory reset your phone.
0 Likes
userGNbMfFLWwF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a galaxy note 8 and can use call stickers when calling an s8. But when i reseted my note 8 (due to pop up ads) it's gone. Show call sticker is on in settings. I even tried downloading in the galaxy apps but nothing shows. 😕 i hope someone can suggest a resolution. 

0 Likes
userzkLHrG9CXo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can u help me find my call stickers.. I don't see them anywhere.. Note 8

0 Likes
SamsungMichelle
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can I get the full model number of the device? 

0 Likes
userVUZRGU56nP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I also have the same issue (not being able to see the call stickers), I have sprint, s9+, any solutions?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey, thanks for reaching out, would you mind giving us a bit more detailed information about your device, @userVUZRGU56nP?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userVUZRGU56nP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
SPRINT/SM-G965U/G965USQU1ARBG
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey, @userVUZRGU56nP, would you mind letting me know exactly what you are looking for? I am unable to find any information about call stickers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userEGyPPbIC0R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

me too, im from malaysia i just bought s9 on april  this yr, at first the call sticker show up den now suddenly not appeared, check all the setting specially phone setting and the show sticker call is enable, but still not appeared, can somebody help on this pls..

0 Likes