cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userqz1QlZrpCn
Asteroid

I started this process 12/05/16 I got confirmation multiple time that my phone was received on 12/17/16 I have been told many times my check is in processing you should have gotten a email and nothing absolutely nothing I was told a week ago my check now needs to be approved and it should take 2-3 days and nothing I called again and still the same crap I need my money or I'm going to do the lawsuit with everyone else 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userqz1QlZrpCn
Asteroid

Re: refund?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I talked to them today and they said it was processed feb 11 and on march 3 4 out of 6 people have approved and once those last two people approve it my check will be mailed I'm looking at 2-3 weeks now but that's what they said last time make sure you get everyone's name and employee number that you talk to 

5 REPLIES 5
userl2wl2BoRxB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here. Samsung's customer service is a joke. I am having the same problem. STILL NO REFUND. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! I am also going to start looking into options outside of Samsung to get this resolved. Which class action have you looked into? They have received my return in the box and label SAMSUNG provided me and still nothing.
userl2wl2BoRxB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Also, make sure to document everything & save all emails. My S.O. is a law professor and he has drilled this into me. As of now I am going on 7 pages, front and back, of notes documenting my calls. Names & associate number, time & date of calls & what was discussed. Be very thorough.
userqz1QlZrpCn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I talked to them today and they said it was processed feb 11 and on march 3 4 out of 6 people have approved and once those last two people approve it my check will be mailed I'm looking at 2-3 weeks now but that's what they said last time make sure you get everyone's name and employee number that you talk to 

MAZERSX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Where do we go and complaint i have same issue since ocg 2016
userqz1QlZrpCn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I actually received my check yesterday completely out of the blue they told me is was going to be 2 weeks and that same day found my check in my mail box