Original topic:

samsung it's time

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 3:23 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Samsung it's time to bring back the note series back it just doesn't feel right. The people are asking to bring back the note series. The note series it's not just a device it represents what a real mobile device is capable of doing and it's advantages and beyond. The note devices it's what represents what the future holds. The note it's not just a device but a tech that everyone looks forward to. The note it what represents what us humans are capable of creating and manufacture a powerful products. 
7 Replies
Saturnjie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

they're just glorified "S" phones with a stylus now. Everything that used to set the Note apart from the "S", is gone... And I highly doubt that's going to ever change

Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The Note isn't gone. There are rumors, yes - but as you probably know, not everything you read on the internet is true.
2Emotionalquack
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sometimes but raw factual data is....
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
the note features and pen are now sold separately and compatible with the ultra line.. like 40 bucks just for the pen
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
ya I'm not spending that much money for a pen not worth it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
especially with no place to store it in phone
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Jakedmnd4life until Samsung officially confirms there isn't going to be another Note device, which they have not done, I wouldn't put too much faith in the rumor mill that is the internet.