cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

samsung ? never again!

almost two months ago, i bought the new note 20 ultra because i thought that it was the best phone in the market. Guss what, i was wrong!

maybe it's a bit faster than other phones, but 3 big issues, the camera is ok but not that great, the battery is the worst ever,after 6 max 7 hours with normal use, not something extreme, you have to recharge it, and the third is that the company promised many things to make us buy that phone and at the end i understood that they where a bunch of liars and nothing else!

And i will give an explanation right away, when the company announched that phone, there was a special offer that with the pre-order we are going to recieve as a gift the buds live .

never got them and when i called they never gave me a reson why, they just told me that the offer is not valid anymore.

I really feel sorry because i thought that it was a company that i could trust, that was my first samsung phone and for sure will be the last.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: samsung ? never again!

Man,,,, I was just considering getting one of em since tmobile has an deal rn,, but thats all bad, especially not honoring the gift offer,,, idk,, That sounds like a law suit right there.

Its like creating an insentive, trying get more people to purchase the phone by making them sound more appealing with the gift that comes along with it but, in reality,,, The cake was a lie

Highlighted
Asteroid

Please don't, if you don't want to loose your money...

Never had those issues with Apple or Huawei. Those phones used to work normally and the companies kept their promises according to their offers...

Highlighted
Astronaut

Wow... I don't have any of those issues with my mine. Everything works great. I've had many NOTES and always worked fine 🙂 Sorry your's is defective ☹
Highlighted
Asteroid

You are the lucky one😉

If you google it you will find out that I'm not the only one who is complaining...

Highlighted
Astronaut

🤷 I have owned Samsung phones ever since they began making smartphones, and have had almost every single Note they've made - I've yet to upgrade my Note10 to the Note20 - and have NEVER had any issues with ANY of my devices. Obviously, since I've yet to handle/use the Note20, I can't speak as to the issues that you say you're experiencing. Have you reached out to your carrier's Tech Support to see if it is an issue caused by service? Have you worked through your issues with Samsung's support? Whenever I had device issues, I've always been able to get them resolved fairly quickly. Finally, with regards to your promo issues; obviously I'm sure you know this, but there is a possibility that if the promo was offered via your carrier, then the carrier is the culprit for not delivering. Again; I can only go by my own personal experience - I believe it was the Note8 - where Samsung had offered a pair of earbuds or a wireless charging pad, but the stipulation was that the purchase had to be made within a specific time period just prior to release (it was a pre-order promotion), and I ended up not getting the wireless charger and got upset just like you I'm sure... But it was my own fault because I didn't read the details (requirements) for eligibility, and placed my order after the special pre-order period had passed. The point I'm trying to make is - I would make absolutely certain that you read and met all of the requirements for the eligibility of that promotion before going and prematurely blaming the company for something that may have been as simple as something being mis-read.

Hope you get your problems figured out and you get to enjoy your phone as you should, instead of just being disappointed.
Highlighted
Asteroid

A friend of mine had the note 10 and he was very happy with that phone, that's why I decided to get the new one.

Unfortunately nte 20 ultra has many issues with the battery, if you search it on internet you will understand what i mean, I contacted samsung support but they couldn't do anything...

And for the offer, I pre ordered the phone and I was on time, but still those guys they decided that I can't get it... I thought that i was dealing with a serious company but obviously I was wrong..