Original topic:

samsung note 4 processing failed after abnormal reset

(Topic created: 06-13-2020 09:29 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey,

My phone is always showing processing failed after a abnormal factory reset. Could just help me asap @samsung978531 

5 Replies
user4hj1E4GuwA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Our note4 is doing the same thing.  Please help @samsung978531

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey,

My phone is always showing processing failed after a abnormal factory reset. Could just help me asap @samsung978531 

insteadofme
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

same thing is happoning wiht my Note 4 and i seem to have lost my backup now because i cant get through the softwasre restore due do not being able to sign into my device and continue with the update/recovery software.

please help

Jp-
0 Likes
insteadofme
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I now have three devices that do this exact same thing that I originally asked for help on a few months ago another few months goes by I'll probably have six total hopefully someone can get back to me beforehand otherwise this brand loyalty I have and continue to have as of now as a repair/reseller with an above average traffic flow might have to change banners and just give up on pushing your stuff the average person who was never going to finance or pay 1100 bucks for a new phone can buy second hand and enjoy... but if they don't stay fixed when I fix them I'm going to have to start holding classes on how to use iOS because this is ridiculous
Jp-
xygxag
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ditto here - trying to set my Note 4 up for my mother to use with her security system, no SIM, just WiFi. 

This problem is really, REALLY stupid.  I have reset my password in my Samsung account (obviously logged in now) and can access my account using that password on my Note 10.  The Note 4 just gives me "Process Failed" every time using the same account (email address) and password.  

Is this phone a brick without a SIM installed?  Shame on you, Samsung, for not caring enough to even reply to this topic.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did you wait 24 hours after resetting your password to log into Samsung account on your Note 4?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes