Original topic:

samsung one ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 1/11/21 5:21 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
For the t-mobile users don't be excited to get the one ui 3.0 on a t-mobile version because t-mobile will take another month to send us the update they take for ever to send it thats a cons of having a device t-mobile version they suck 
6 Replies
St3v3C
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
you may be right about it T-Mobile taking extra time, but don't be negative...

it's true that they take the longest due to the fact that they bake in their bloat ware before releasing anything to the wild... but given all the issues that I've read about re: A11/OneUI3, that might be a good thing. the reason they take so long is because after they bake in the garbage, they test the release extensively, and in so doing, reduce the problems that users like us have to deal with.

in the long run, since I'm on the note 10 plus, this will probably be the last update I receive, and since Samsung is allowing ads in native apps now, it will probably also be the last Samsung I buy...so I'd like it to work right for the long time I have this device
glassman72
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I got my update to my tmobile Note 20 last week; maybe yours will come soon
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
obviously because you have the note 20 the new model
0 Likes
St3v3C
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yeah for Samsung, it's slotted for February...but with tmo, could be March or April
glassman72
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yeah tmobile definitely socks with the updates
glassman72
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have had multiple samsung phones and find myself waiting for the latest updates