cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

scheduled text message

Text messaging schedules have been around now for a while now! I believe it is great to have it especially for work or if you are busy and you need send a text but don't want to remember to do so.  I think a feature that would be great to add on to that is a recurring schedule. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Comet

Re: scheduled text message

there are so many third-party apps that offer that's already Samsung sees no point in implementing. something of Their Own atm
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: scheduled text message

really? I didn't know that. I think it would be good since they already have scheduling integrated into the phone instead using a third party. Thanks for your feedback.
Highlighted
Comet

yeah there are many different apps on the Google Play Store on the Samsung store that allow you to do scheduled messaging
Highlighted
Comet

there are also ones that do auto reply of messages. type in what you want it to respond with, activate it, and then when u get a text, it'll auto reply. ex - I'm driving ill call you back.
Highlighted
Asteroid

This is already a feature. If you go to draft a new text message, tap the + button to the left of the text box and you will see an option to schedule your message.