Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 05-05-2020 04:58 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userUBrxu566V0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is one reason why software updates are overrated.

userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did u recieve any updation for this? Now a days  i am getting worst experience with these..please some body help me

0 Likes
Kyuukai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine is quite bad too @userOtuM0ll8jg .  I did find that turning off the adaptive brightness and just increasing brightness at least makes my phone usable. Colors are tinted, and I still see significant "brushed aluminum" look on my screen, but it's usable in the short term.  Looking forward to a more long term fix.

userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

why all the samsung exployees dnt look into this matter.Its a huge bug from them.Nobody is taking care of this.I am facing worst experience now a days.Yellow color always.dear samsung employees,please look into this issue..i am fed up with this flagship mobile of yours.

0 Likes
uservd71HYnF8x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have same problem

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-05 at 14.57.02.jpeg

0 Likes
noob2018
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The issue appears to have two parts

A) adaptive brightness feature is enabled and when you unlock in low light or indoors, the lines appear. 

Possible solution (it is working for me) : temporarily disable adaptive Brightness and increase the screen's brightness. Re-enable it. Alternatively, increase /decrease brightness and the issue is resolved

B) issue is more easily seen when the phone is warm. I have done a near thorough check of all background apps and disabled unwanted ones. Still phone remains warm. Allowing it to cool resolves it too.

0 Likes
usercb3xN1kdhV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi I am having the same issue too, what should I do ?

0 Likes
userCw0Rr391LW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i got an update few days ago and the phone was working fine then today i was reading my messages and locked my phone and went afk after sometime when i came back to see my messages again i found that when be brightness is between 30-50% approx i am having yellow tink and lines but it becomes full yellowtint above 50% brigtness.....i am having a normal colour between 0-30% i have added images...i even tried changing the RGB values here....and i never dropped my phone even onceless than 30% Brightness the black lines here are due to the cam there is no lines hereless than 30% Brightness the black lines here are due to the cam there is no lines here30% Brightness approx......if you zoom and see you can see the lines especially at the top30% Brightness approx......if you zoom and see you can see the lines especially at the top60% brightness yellowtint60% brightness yellowtint

userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I Have the same issue since march updation.Till now no resolve.i heard this is a software bug.But samsung didnt make any movement to fix this till now.

0 Likes
userPh8uliVqCO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also having the same issue now. 

Updated to One UI 2.0. 

And the glitch started yesterday evening. =( 

0 Likes