Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 05-09-2020 12:36 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userPh8uliVqCO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The screen on my Note 9 is starting to be faulty, shows out multiple lines across the screen and blurry greenish display after the recent update. 

Do you have a solution to this problem please? 

0 Likes
Kyuukai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Welcome to the club.  Nobody has found a solution yet.  We are just hoping that a future system update will fix the issue right now.  Lets hope that people continue to make this problem known how wide spread it may be as it will then rule out user error.

userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

they will not take action.Cause this is not happend in europe models.Most of the issue in asian models.Last 2 months am facing the problem.Am frastrauted.How we will inform this to samsung employees.They are not focusing this issues.

userPh8uliVqCO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This sounds so sad. Took care of the phone extremely well and it suddenly gone haywire. =(

0 Likes
userPh8uliVqCO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hopefully, they will really provide a solution. Am thinking if it is better for me to directly send back to the service centre. 

A friend of mine sent back and was adviced for a screen replacement, and was charged with an expensive fee. :'( 

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

and its not the fing screen.  thats the worst part.  Turn on your always on display and tap it.  Tell me if the problem dissapears?

0 Likes
Samsung_N4JLlR7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Note 9 and I have 3 green and 1white vertical lines near the center of my display.

Just unpacked from a refurb purchace. Woot will take it back but would prefer to fix if possible, nice phone without the lines.

userERs4K1F63p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Install this application. Enhance the screen. He had the same problem and it improved. It indicates software problem ... OLED Saver
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

There are a few reasons a screen can do this. The first is screen burn in, it's not really a burn in but if you leave your device on a certain screen for some time you can get that image permanently displayed on your screen. I suspect at least one of the users that posted pictures to have screen burn. The other is a software issue, if your able to fix it by doing certain things than it's going to be software related. The last reason I can think of at this time would be the screen is about to go out and it will need replaced. Especially if you have lines going horizontally or vertically across the screen.such as the green red or blue lines evenly spaced across your screen. You don't always need damage for the screen to go out, sometimes they just do. I would say it could also be due to the screens connection being loose as well ( unlikely but it could happen).

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Its not screen burn in nor damage to the screen.  it goes away when you enable always on display.

0 Likes