Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 05-13-2020 03:02 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same issue  since march.Nobody is caring this from samsung. We are foolished.

userHbHOwBscZ1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am encountering the same problem of screen blur and discoloration, overheating after updating to android 10 and one UI 2.0, please help.

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yup same here

0 Likes
uservd71HYnF8x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My Note 9 started to discolor after the march update. it wasn't that bad in the start but after the april update lines started to appear now it is very difficult to use. there have been no recent damages to the body.

Model No; SM-N960F/DS

Serial No; RF8K80V00ZL

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-05 at 14.57.02.jpeg

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello@uservd71HYnF8x 

your device is not the release in  U.S.A indicated SM-N960F/DS

This is a U.S. based forum and to get this issue resolved you will have to go to the region of origin of where the device was purchased. Here's a link to get to the correct forum. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountr

Kyuukai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

(Edit: This was a reply to a post that is apparently now deleted)

As much as I find the response of @mkkim unhelpful and dismissive of the many users that have the issue, including myself, if you think apple is better, you really aren't aware of the many issues they have as well.  If you follow Lois Rossmann, you will easily learn many of the scummy, money grabbing things that Apple does as well. 

With that said, the lack of acknowledgement of the problem is really bad of Samsung, and to date I haven't seen a clear effort to recognize they are aware of the problem and are actively investigating and working on a solution.  I posted my issue here with the problem and I had zero response from the US forum to get this issue resolved or acknowledged with my US phone.

userlgw99k7kqi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well apple is always be a better  company and will be...no matter what you guys say....

Yeah i know that you are feeling bad because i am supporting apple...

Apple at least support with software update to 6 year old device 😀

And i have iphone x till now i did not got a single issue....

What about samsung....🤣

Samsung just launch their device one by one....every 2 months....but they dont provide OS updates....after 1 year or max 2 years after that we have to buy new phone 🤣🤣🤣hats off to you samsung....

Apple rock anyways.

Thanks you.

Love india

userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have searched the internet and find ond "OLED Saver " APP, which I think solving this issue almost 80%.  Which proves its software related issue and if some third party APP can fix the issue till 80% please try this

Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Its not solving it persay.  Just mitigating the  issue.  The issue still persists.  If you turn on always on display you will see the green lines dissapear.  A clear firmware/software issue.

0 Likes
Zephroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Having this exact same issue.  Initialy my screen had gone black after the update but eventualy it came back after multiple multiple resets. then the green and lines.  then back to normal for quite some time.  Now im back to this.

0 Likes