JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problem with Sleep Accuracy

(Topic created: 08-22-2024 03:22 AM)
Branksome27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I have had my Galaxy Ring since 1st Aug. I still have not had accurate results during sleep. This is typically what I get. The black areas is where it has no data so it doesn't know if I am awake, asleep or dead. I would have been asleep for the majority of this time

Branksome27_0-1724321879006.png

So is the ring not fitted 'snugly'. Well, put it this way. It is not going to fall off! In order to remove the ring from my finger I briefly hold it under a water tap which provides enough lubrication for me to ease off the ring. But it is possible that it might turn on the finger, It always seems to be in the right position when I wake up. But could it have at times been out of alignment?

So I tried it fixed to my thumb over night. Stayed securely in place but very poor result. I have tried keeping it lodged against the knuckle. It was held in place but very poor result.

Then I tried using sticky tape over the palm side of the finger and the ring. The ring was held firmly in place but still plenty of blank periods shown on the app

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Ring

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Ring not measuring sleep accurately. 

Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 for Sleep related concerns. 
For Samsung Health related issues, please also submit feedback: go to Samsung health App settings > Contact Us > Error Reports.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Ring

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Ring not measuring sleep accurately. 

Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 for Sleep related concerns. 
For Samsung Health related issues, please also submit feedback: go to Samsung health App settings > Contact Us > Error Reports.

0 Likes