cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLM_Samsung
Astronaut

I am using a Galaxy S5 Active. I was told that when phone's go to 5G my phone will no longer work. Is there any truth to this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

The phone will continue to work as it is working now, but...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The phone will continue to work as it is working now, but as it doesn't support 5G you'll not be able to use 5G service in S5 Active, inorder to use 5G service you will need to get a device that's supports 5G. Currently there are only few devices that supports 5G such as S10+ 5G and Note 10+ 5G. But everything else that is working now should be working just fine.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Comet

The phone will continue to work as it is working now, but...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The phone will continue to work as it is working now, but as it doesn't support 5G you'll not be able to use 5G service in S5 Active, inorder to use 5G service you will need to get a device that's supports 5G. Currently there are only few devices that supports 5G such as S10+ 5G and Note 10+ 5G. But everything else that is working now should be working just fine.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.