cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

A10E

Any have this phone? Any ideas on how to make it work fast. My S10 was way faster and better overall. Not sure why I got the a10 I was told it's an upgrade.  It's far far from an upgrade. I feel like I'm in the 90s with it. 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: A10E

The A10E and S10 were introduced by Samsung at the same time. The performance and specifications of the S10 is LOT better than the A10E. 

Whoever told you it was an upgrade had an ulterior motive. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You downgrade your phone that's the problem. A10 is a budget phone not a flagship and you can't make it faster
Highlighted
Nebula

I have an A10e and can honestly tell you that you have downgraded. Though a good daily driver it is far from as feature-rich as the S series phones. Totally different Tier.
Highlighted
Asteroid

yeah you downgraded, but I can get it to move a bit faster, if by faster you mean touch response. go to about phone in your settings- software info- tap build number several times and it'll prompt you for your password. go back to your main settings and at the bottom you'll have a hidden setting option called developer mode. once in there scroll down until you find 3 animation settings tap those and drop them from 1× to 0 and your phone will be quicker than the 40 y.o virgin.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: A10E

thank you for that. I'll do it now until I can get a better phone
Highlighted
Astronaut

yep, I knew I should have researched it, I got in a hurry and took what they said. I think I'll buy the new S20, $479 is not a bad price
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the s20 ultra its an awesome phone. idk if dex mode is available on the a10 but it was on the s8 s9 and s10 with a wired connection the s and note 20 have it available as a wireless connection via software update.