JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AKG Earbuds Right Side Stopped Working

(Topic created on: 2/21/19 10:48 AM)
CureEgg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I got the S9 in late November 2018, and the original earbuds that came with my device have stopped working properly. It only works on the right earbud, and the left earbud is extremely quiet. What can I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
18 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you tried other earbuds with your device? Have you tried your earbuds on another device? Does this happen if your device is in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

CureEgg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have tried them on my S9 as well as other devices, and it doesn't work.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

View solution in context

0 Likes
userbfnRZ0rXmd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I have the same issue with my headphones but I have a note 9. Please help

SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userbfnRZ0rXmd, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Can you send us a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

Rohan87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm facing the same issue.. my right side earbud is not working.. have checked it with other device as well.. not at all physically or water damaged.

Please help !

0 Likes
userzHGtjf5toZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I too have the same problem.

I just bought new phone one and half month ago..

Can you please help me to solve this problem?

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userzHGtjf5toZ Have you tried other earbuds with your device? Have you tried your earbuds on another device? Does this happen if your device is in safe mode?

0 Likes
GuyJolly
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How is "Email me" considered a solution?

0 Likes