cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ardtirona
Asteroid

AOD brightness

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.after downloading beta software v7.0 I noticed that the brightness on low light is to dimm. 

I'm using galaxy s7 edge.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: AOD brightness

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @userfmhABKB1k8. We're glad you reached out here with your concern.

We will be sure to keep track of this feedback for you and send it up. Hopefully when the full software releases this will have been addressed and won't be a problem anymore!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @userfmhABKB1k8. We're glad you reached out here with your concern.

We will be sure to keep track of this feedback for you and send it up. Hopefully when the full software releases this will have been addressed and won't be a problem anymore!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Ardtirona
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last update didn't fix the aod background issue.background is to dimm on low light. 

Highlighted
userqc7qoF1EwK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love that feature. There is a sensor like ambient light for sunshine or night. But sometimes I can't see AOD on the sunny day. Maybe they will be a make setting for AOD brightness Automatic and Manual. AOD is nice setting for S7, S8, S9.... It is battery efficent and lovely designs everywhere. When you look at the clock on your phone so you take off from pocket and easy to see trick. Anyway I love my S8 phone. I love Samsung and Android partnership. Very strong hardware with Lovely design and customized with lots of features Samsung Experience. Thank you Android. Thank you Samsung.Smiley Happy