cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
V22A
Constellation

About MMS messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, how long does it take for an MMS message to expire?, because I sent an image but my mobile data was off at the time, and it's  been off for the past 3 days, just wanted to know that if I turn it on, will the person receive the image, thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: About MMS messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, V22A and thank you for being part of the Samsung Community. We are so happy to see you reaching out to your fellow member for help. We would be unable to speculate on this, if you did receive an error that the message was not sent. You may be able to delete the message prior to it attempting to send again, to prevent the message from sending again. You may also reach out to your carrier for further information on this inquiry as well. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Black Hole

Re: About MMS messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, V22A and thank you for being part of the Samsung Community. We are so happy to see you reaching out to your fellow member for help. We would be unable to speculate on this, if you did receive an error that the message was not sent. You may be able to delete the message prior to it attempting to send again, to prevent the message from sending again. You may also reach out to your carrier for further information on this inquiry as well. 

View solution in original post