Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2LkrLrYIXT
Astronaut

Access my contacts on Samsung cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I have recently broken my phone (Samsung 6 Edge) and it doesn't even turn on. I have tried to access my contacts and other stuff that has been backedup on Samsung Cloud, and I have not had success. Could you please let me know how can I access my contacts that have been saved in my cloud?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Access my contacts on Samsung cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081282/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using another Samsung device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2LkrLrYIXT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. Iphone 5. 

But I would like to access my contacts on my laptop. They have been backup on Samsung Cloud, but I can't access them. Can you please teach me how to? Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081282/

View solution in original post

userqQP61hFhEq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link does not answer the question. This link will direct you in how to view the size and quanity of Contacts that are backed up to the cloud. Though it will not let you view the contents of the backed up Contacts. After a vast search I also cannot find an option to download my Contacts to the PC. So that is not an option. Only my Contacts. Any other options?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you log in to Samsung Cloud and see the below menu, are you able to select any of the categories to view information saved under each one?

Claire831
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. I can access the cloud, see the contacts folder, but there is no way to open it and view anything. All I can do is delete the folder, which I don't want to do. How can I view/save these items to my PC?Cloud-contacts.JPG

userTxgYByyKxO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That does not answer the question!

I have looked on my cloud storage and do not find anywhere how to view my contacts.

Why can't there be a button to click and view my contacts just like on my phone??

It doesn't sound too complicated to me!

userTxgYByyKxO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I left my phone at home a couple years ago and wanted to access my contacts, today I still cannot, still same problem!  

Smiley Mad

userEniK85muBH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was going to suggest backing them up to Google contacts instead but the phone doesn't work Smiley Sad