cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user8CtOeUPb3x
Constellation

Re: Access photos in samsung cloud from PC -- The way to do iot.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YOU CAN ACCESS SAMSUNG CLOUD FROM YOUR PC!  DUH! CLICK THIS --->>>      https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login

userq4XBcBSUB6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I was so worried and sad when I thought all of my pictures were lost after my phone went swimming in the washing machine. This download worked perfectly for me!!! Soooo relieved!!

userGajpkit07o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well done. Having led a team in a call center, I can appreciate when my representatives game all options to resolve a technical issue. Well done, indeed. Smiley Happy

userD2yFqQy1RM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In settings win 10, I can't find use Samsung cloud anywhere in settings, it just doesn't know?

userwseN7nNII0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You download it from the Microsoft apps site.. ... !!!

userp7eX5UYqMi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Lostbytes  I just had to stop and say THANK YOU!!!!!!!  I've been noodling around here and there and finally came up with a good enough search string to find this posting.  You have saved me.  I have just for the first time uploaded my photos and videos from my phone to my PC and when I was finished, noticed that when I browse my phone via usb cable,  there are NO PHOTOS or Videos..    They still show on my phone, but with this cloud icon...  so PHEW,  I finally got the software you mention, followed your instructions and my photos are now downloading to the PC I'm currently on..  Oh my gosh, I thought I lost them,  or lost them in the **bleep** CLOUD... !   Just like a real cloud,  you can see it, but you can't touch it!   Now I can with the PC Gallery software by Samsung. 

Ever so grateful you took the time to respond to this person's posting,

Lisa Williams

userwmcjrLDmkU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you manage to then move to a file because I have tried and to move ten photos out of 5000 takes over 20 minutes it is rubbish.

userfTPuNQdhJP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Lostbytes wrote:

This Solution is incorrect....Samsung should really retrain all of their customer support.

You can access photos and videos from Samsung's cloud storage, by downloading 'PC Gallery' from Samsung thru the windows store.. Then under settings, select 'Use Samsung Cloud' and log into your account.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/pc-gallery/9nblggh4n9r9

It literally doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere by Samsung though.

I have a Samsung Note 5, I have the back up turned on and I know that my photos/videos have been uploaded to the Samsung cloud (I have the Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync turned on in my settings). I can see the little cloud icon on my photos when they are still on my phone. I remove the photos once I know that they have been uploaded to the Samsung Cloud to free up space on my phone. My question is: How do I see the photos now that they have been backed up to the cloud and removed from my phone? I want to see the photos that have been uploaded to the Samsung Cloud and I cannot find out how to do this.  I found your reply above, I followed your instructions re: downloading the PC Gallery on my Samsung phone (not on a PC or non-Samsung device) but all the PC Gallery App shows me is what is currently on my phone. I would like to see my UPLOADED (no longer on my phone) photos and videos. WHY DOESN'T SAMSUNG TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS???? So frustrated. 

userVlcyOuBdof
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this is pointless as a solution. It should not be called a cloud if I can only get to it from a phone or a computer with windows 10.

userccyi4W7Vxl
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This worked for me. Thanks for the tidbit. I was able to retrieve lots of lost photos rather than pay over a hundred dollars for data retrieval.