cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9FeJOsjOSm
Constellation

Re: Access photos in samsung cloud from PC -- The way to do iot.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It doesn't seem to work on Samsung Galaxy 8+😢

useriGXF39TXMM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PC Gallary app is designed only for 64bit computer.  It is not possible to install in 32bit.  It would be useful if Samsung realeased the app for 32 bit system as well.

userqrli5Cb5qL
Constellation

Cannot save Samsung cloud images to PC without Windows 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's all very neat and dandy BUT...you cannot download this app on a PC unless you have a Windows 10 operating system. There may be a technical reasons for this but the useless ourcome is the same. Many MANY people hang on to Windows 7; look at the stats. 

I have an Australian holiday of a lifetime locked in some Samsung server. I can look at them on my phone but they won't shift anywhere like an SD card. I turn off the Samsung sync button but the whole lot goes from my phone!

The internet solutions mention menus that don't tally (we've all been down THAT road). 

Third party software apps are listed but I don't trust them, Come on Samsung!...it's a but rubbish to be hunting for seedy apps to get content out of the cloud! I don't have this problem with Google Drive!

userOYVxIZhAPC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This only shows a small proportion of what should be on the cloud, in my case only 4GB of 15GB used. I have tried and failed to access in excess of 8000 pics and I will not be happy if these are lost.
Yaalisai
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you, you literally saved me from losing my mind over accessing my pics on cloud. Why can’t Samsung simplify this?
userwseN7nNII0
Constellation

Re: Access photos in samsung cloud from PC

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually yes you can, try reading your user manual...duuuu...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/pc-gallery/9nblggh4n9r9

Javed Isaac
Constellation

Solved. You can Access photos in samsung cloud from PC with PC Gallery app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am already using Samsung Cloud Drive on my Windows 10 PC. You just need to download PC Gallery from Windows 10 store and need some configuration or PC gallery and then, you able to show your Samsung cloud drive photos, videos on your Windows. 

Hy my name is Javed Isaac from Multan Pakistan. am running Website. You can download Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro and ultimate software with Crack. From this link. https://www.fullversionforever.com/auslogics-disk-defrag/
usereCRxBgcmUX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot do anything with my photos on samsung cloud except view and delete. I need access to my 3,000+ photos that samsung cloud have stolen. All their advice is useless as i dont have any options except delete

usereCRxBgcmUX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot do anything with my photos on samsung cloud except view and delete. I need access to my 3,000+ photos that samsung cloud have stolen. All their advice is useless as i dont have any options except delete. I just want to download them back to my s7 so that i can manually decide where to put them ie pc   sd card. 

userbQeawEv9D1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Can someone please provide a response.