JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add Save and Save As as options up at the top when editing a photo

(Topic created: 01-20-2022 06:20 AM)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When I edit a photo , i see the option to save up top but that replaces the photo. Why not put both Save and Save As up there. I always forget that the save is a replacement of original.  I like save as because it places the photo up front in the list.

I still dont get why when u do a screenshot and them wait and let it go to gallery, dont edit right away....then open in gallery, itbis smaller..too small and i always have to try and stretch it. Can yo fix that? Why shrink it so much? Keep it larger.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
user149533at39
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Believe it or not ... if you edit an image via Gallery app , and tap Save ...

At some point in time in the future , you can select that image using Gallery and tap Edit pencil ... and at top, tap Revert ... and you're offered the option to "Revert to Original"
👍
0 Likes
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
agree with wife ... be forewarned though, if you use another editor like Snapseed (as I do mostly) and do a "Save" there, Revert won't work
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yep, thx. I knew that. Anyway, my suggestion is to have Save and then Save As both up top so you can choose there instead of the 3 dot menu. That would be better. The save as is good ....because it then creates a new image and it is ..up front in the list ...so why is that good? Bc it is faster to get and attach.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.