JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

After update to Android 11 galaxy s10 plus device overheating rebooting

(Topic created on: 3/6/21 8:29 AM)
usera9O5358BDv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After updated to Android 11 it was ok till last night it keeped rebooting constantly.

first i was able to do the new update from 1 mart it was installed after that

i mentioned its overheating, when i put simcard pincode phone reboots again again again. ( was able to factory set before it getting worse) 

now i cant  use this option to wipe cache, cause it doesnt detect its booting usual or rebooting the device:

1. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.

it doesnt allow me also to download mode ( volume down bixby powerkey)

so what to do now?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

Since none of the troubleshooting steps you already tried didn't help including a factory reset and you are still experiencing the same symptoms. You may need a service repair. You have an option to visit a UBreakIFix repair center in your area for a technician to evaluate the device. Just a heads up, make sure the phone is fully backed up so you won't lose any important data during the evaluation. You also have an option to send the device to our service center for service if UBreakIFix is not an option for you. Feel free to private message a moderator if you wanted to go that route.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
usera9O5358BDv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

my phone reboots randomly after update to android 11.

i al ready go inside download mode i tried to use Dutch PHN stock image, its installed on the phone but same results phone shutdowns overheats reboots randomly. i cant use the phone at all.

also wiped cache date so dont ask me to do that again

Phone battery health is ok, so tell me when you planning to fix this with a new update. if i cant use my phone anymore i will do my best that no one can use this board also. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

Since none of the troubleshooting steps you already tried didn't help including a factory reset and you are still experiencing the same symptoms. You may need a service repair. You have an option to visit a UBreakIFix repair center in your area for a technician to evaluate the device. Just a heads up, make sure the phone is fully backed up so you won't lose any important data during the evaluation. You also have an option to send the device to our service center for service if UBreakIFix is not an option for you. Feel free to private message a moderator if you wanted to go that route.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes