Original topic:

All notifications are automatically dismissing(S10 5G)

(Topic created: 06-20-2021 06:22 AM)
user2IWWqTjdTQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It started about a 3 days ago.

All my notifications and emergency alerts(including phone calls) are just straight up disappearing right after they pop-up on the screen.(Normally they would be lingering on the top with their icons showing up.

Whenever I enter any apps, there are tons of unread notifications and dismissed phone calls and it's frustrating because I'm usually busy working and have not much phone time before I finish my work.

I've been getting missed out on my friends and families. They think that I am ignoring them... Only if the notifications lingered, I would at least catch up with them after doing all my daily tasks.

Yes, I tured on the notifications for all the apps and when that didn't solve the issue, I had to reset my phone itself. That didn't work as well.

I'm paranoid that I might miss really important matters while I'm away from my phone. It would just simply disappear from the notification section.

Please help. I would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Undivided
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
log out from all of your accounts and get a new email address, password phone number and be careful who you trust with your information.
0 Likes
BigBill650
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to the Play Store and download "Recent Notifications" and your problems will be solved. I used to flick them away on the pull down, still do sometimes, but they're always there in that app until you dismiss them or they're deleted by the designated time you set them on. It's all up to you what you want them to do. It's a free app, doesn't take up any room just works real well and a needs to have app for those like me. (I have CRS. That's Can't Remember Sh*t.ha!)

EDIT: **bleep** autocorrect struck again! Fixed syntax and deleted some words that AC threw in erroneously.
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

have you tried it in safe mode? i think you can still check if it works for some stock apps in the safe mode. if not, i'd suggest factory data reset after backing up everything. or you can submit an error report via samsung members app > + button > error report. 

Also, check bixby routines or Do Not Disturb mode if anything is scheduled. 

0 Likes