JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Always on charging screen

(Topic created: 01-04-2020 09:01 AM)
user6yFCGMVrUx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I just updated to android 10 and I cant find any setting to disable the always on charging screen. I have already disabled always on display yet when I plug in my phone its keeps the charging status on the screen.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user6yFCGMVrUx head into your settings and select display. The option to turn off the charging info should be near the bottom of the page.20200104_131915.png

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user6yFCGMVrUx head into your settings and select display. The option to turn off the charging info should be near the bottom of the page.20200104_131915.png

View solution in context

userXRep0iwV6U
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can you please reply me ASAP ! Cause even ,if charging information when phone isn't in use) is enabled, I cant see the information when my phone (samsung a30s) is on charge  could you please help me with that !

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
userRv3VSRzq1n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
does it move the information around when it's on so there's no burn in on the screen?
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
useriWN44Muw2w
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The charging progress screen is a Samsung attempt to notify the user when the device is fully charged without turning on the screen. It may cause a screen burn, so I resolved the problem by disabling it as suggested and using Battery 100% Ready.

0 Likes
Sharen
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My phone constantly shows the charging icon in the top right corner of the screen, even when it's not plugged in
0 Likes