JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Any ideas on how long a Samsung order takes to ship!!??

(Topic created on: 3/2/21 2:53 PM)
ChrisAllen
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So I ordered a new phone Friday late at night. I didn't think anything would update till Monday but its not Tuesday night and still nothing. Maybe I'm being a little too worried cause I've been burned before but anyone have a good experience with this and ideas of how long I'm looking at? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

For questions or concerns regarding your order from Samsung.com, you will need to speak directly with the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

8 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Folks have been writing in here about delayed shipping ... that's because of the ice storm we just experienced in the US.

Prior to the storm, my wife and I ordered phone and they shipped the next day, and arrived within three days.
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
well, I pray to have a good experience like that. I've heard some horror stories on here about orders taking MONTHS to get to them!! lord please not me. I want me new phone haha hopefully I get the shipped email soon. how long is too long??
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Admittedly, I'm still waiting for my "Flip Cover with S-Pen" (to arrive Mar 16) I ordered on Jan 29 ... I received everything else I ordered.
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
did it take them long after you ordered to get you an email with tracking number? my order still says in process.
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ordered on a Fri and got shipment notice on Mon (obviously because of weekend) and arrived on Wed
0 Likes
Juuuuyuuuu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm waiting
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
well, mine hasn't gone so smoothly
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

For questions or concerns regarding your order from Samsung.com, you will need to speak directly with the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context