cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJSPe57hzjh
Astronaut

Re: Any way to get 6.0.1 Marshmallow back? 7.0 Nougat is terrible.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm usd 6.0.1 I need 7.0 nougat
userJSPe57hzjh
Astronaut

Re: Any way to get 6.0.1 Marshmallow back? 7.0 Nougat is terrible.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I need 7.0 nugget
user9KPV40IoHh
Constellation

Re: Any way to get 6.0.1 Marshmallow back? 7.0 Nougat is terrible. (Yes you can. solved)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ODIN will not open:

ODIN3.ini (and then what looks like korean caricatures)

any help here

MistaWin
Constellation

Re: Any way to get 6.0.1 Marshmallow back? 7.0 Nougat is terrible. (Yes you can. solved)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Download the latest odin from a reputable or good site.. like XDA-developers.. I think that one I've used is 3.11.1

there are two files

Odin3.ini

Odin3_v3.11.1.exe

I've used the CSC_TMB_G935TTMB4APK1_CL9507190_QB11413830_REV02_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 file instead of  HOME_CSC_TMB_G935TTMB4APK1_CL9507190_QB11413830_REV02_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar

This will completely wipe the phone.. The MAIN Important thing is not to click on any check box or any settings on ODIN.. else you can easily brick the phone.

Good luck..

MistaWin
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

3.jpg

usernCiYaELuST
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i like 6.0.1 

userV4Z5GYbrCJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

where can i download the Marshmallow software? i really need it as the update has been draining my battery like hell and i cant even use the phone anymore.