Original topic:

Anyone know anything about screen lock pins

(Topic created on: 5/14/21 11:28 AM)
phillymatt0480
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What I did was change my screen lock pin and I forgot it now my phone shuts off every morning for a few minutes. Now after that reset I can't get back onto my phone due to the fact that I have to put in the screen lock pin. So as soon as I can't login with my fingerprint I will be locked out of my phone permanently. There has to be another way if someone knows a different way it'd be so thankful ...
0 Likes
2 Replies
bigorick4u
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I can bypass lock screen
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You can follow these steps to change the lock pin on the phone.

Unlock a phone or tablet with Find My Mobile

In order to use this feature, Remote unlock needs to have been activated on the locked device.

1. Go to the Find My Mobile website.

First, navigate to the Find My Mobile website and log in with the same Samsung account used on your locked device. Use the menu on the left side of the screen to choose your device from the list.

It may take a few seconds for Find My Mobile to locate your device. The device must be powered on in order to be located.

2. Unlock your device and reset the security.

Once your device has been located, click Unlock, and then click Unlock again. Enter your Samsung account password, and then click Next to finish. Doing this will reset the Lock screen security type to swipe only.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes