Original topic:

AoD battery impact?

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 01:38 PM)
sarmad091
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello does anyone have any idea about how much battery does always on display consume when kept on all the time ?If battery consumption is very little then I will probably keep it on all the time.I just bought a new galaxy phone so I don't know much about battery consumption with aod on these phones

3 Replies
AndrewMP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't keep you screen on all the time it will eat your battery up to a extent. keep in mind depending on the screen type you will experience screen burnIN than your not going to be a happy camper. You can have the screen timeout less often and stay on longer but I would not have it on all the time. it can also over heat the phone. Treat it like a human we need to close are eye so thay don't start to hurt.
0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Charge your phone, turn on AOD and monitor by having your phone just in standby (minimize usage) for at least few hours. Then charge another day, turn off AOD with the same steps. Look at the difference in battery percentage.

I enabled AOD at specified times such as it would turn off AOD at midnight and turn back on in the morning.

0 Likes
FrS10
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Here's mine - S20 5g USA. AOD is on from 7 am to midnight.SmartSelect_20220523-115042_Device care_2242_1653321042.jpg
0 Likes