Original topic:

App folder view after update ( solved in update today 03.03.21)

(Topic created on: 2/28/21 8:33 AM)
Otsa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What a stupid person decided to change folder grid view in new update 11?
It is extremely NOT comfortable to have huge spaces between icons, the number of colums is also to small.
Release update where users will be able to selec the folder view by themselves, size, grid matrix and others features

6 Replies
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There is an update going out to one ui that allows the folder grid to be changed to 4x4 of I remember right. Not sure if it is available for the s10 yet but you can check the galaxy store for it. You can search for Samsung one ui home or it may alert you when you open the galaxy store for the update.
0 Likes
Otsa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
can you imagine, they released update today and fixed it, now 4*4 grid in folders available
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I never liked the Samsung app drawer, that's why I always stick with Nova Launcher on all my phones. So much you can customize there. Also swiping left to right in an app drawer is just plain stupid IMO.

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20210303-140820_Nova Launcher.jpg

0 Likes
Poppy32159
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm glad the update allowed me to go to a 4x4 grid in my folders; BUT, how can I get my secure folder to go to the 4x4 grid? It's still stuck on the 3x4 grid.
user589pq5cy5b
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have s10 with cricket wireless and the that update came out today. Finally, I'm glad they listen.
0 Likes