Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userP7utoAqYxX
Constellation

Appearance of "Settings" App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just purchased an S7 and was using the Samsung 'virtual phone' to learn how to use it.  Last night I noticed that my "settings page" no longer resembled the one on the virtual phone.  Makes it difficult to use/learn when I have to look all over for a certain feature, instead of just following along, step by step.  There was a recent update on my phone.  Did this update change the appearance of the screen.  FYI, the virtual phone settings page has heading tabs at the top with: 'Ck settings", "Connections", "Device", etc; my settings page has no heading tabs at all.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Appearance of "Settings" App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userP7utoAqYxX

Yes, the recent update did change the way the phone looks on many menus. The virtual phone should have an update to resemble those changes, but it's just not been pushed out yet. Naturally, if you are looking for something specific or wondering about anything with your device, you're welcome to ask here!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userP7utoAqYxX

Yes, the recent update did change the way the phone looks on many menus. The virtual phone should have an update to resemble those changes, but it's just not been pushed out yet. Naturally, if you are looking for something specific or wondering about anything with your device, you're welcome to ask here!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userP7utoAqYxX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks!   Guess that answers my question.  I was just concerned that I'd inadvertantly done something to my phone to cause the altered appearance.  Hope they push out a revised virtual phone soon.

userDDTBMs7Krx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not savy in this. I have my local weather channel which in their settings to have local weather temp up in the left hand corner along with the time, & carrier. For some unknown reason, i still have the time, carrier, but no current local temp. I have turned off my phone, restarted, but still no local temp. How do i get it back?