JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

BRING MST BACK! PLEASEđź’™

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 09:01 AM)
NicoBolas
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had no idea mst was removed when I upgraded from my note10+ to my s21U, since I traded in my old phone for the upgrade I can't use it as a fall back, I was an avid Samsung pay user and now that mst is gone I haven't be able to successfully use Samsung pay anywhere I shop. Big box retail stores like Walmart still don't accept Samsung pay at all, mst was ny only work around and with it gone I might as well just disable/uninstall the thing all together. I like to carry as few things in my pocket as possible while I'm at work since it's potentially one less thing to keep track of and dont like the feel of having huge crowded pockets. Please listen to the community and bring mst back for the s22 line! Don't kill mst yet especially if you're going to offer it in other regions and leave us out. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
JahRasta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
MST Samsung pay was the only reason why Samsung kept me as a customer from the S9 plus,S10 plus, S20 plus to my last Samsung Note 20 ultra .Without MST Samsung is now just like any other phone company. Unless Samsung decides to bring back MST the Ultra will be the last Samsung for me.
ExR90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Lack of mst killed one of the big differentiators between Samsung and other devices. There is nothing unique now. Mst was huge for me and finding it was killed in the fold 3 was a real let down.
NicoBolas
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Seriously, if it's still needing made available in other regions, make it available to all regions!
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.