cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Beta 10

It is not Fair that us with ATT phones cannot register for Beta program when T-Mobile & Sprint customers can. Why does ATT have so much Control????

17 REPLIES 17
MelMir
Astronaut

Re: Beta 10

Yes you can

MelMir
Astronaut

Flash to the unlocked rom. Not only will it remove AT&T bloatware, you'll get the beta. It will not break your phone or void your warranty. Flash the unlocked sm-n97xui ROM with Odin. Back your stuff up cause it'll wipe your phone. Trust me. I have an AT&T phone and I have the beta

But the U1 firmware does not work as well with ATT signal for some reason as with their own U firmware.

I have been Flashing all 5 Betas as they come out after I find site to download them. I disable or uninstall a lot of the ATT Bloatware but like the Advanced messaging that U1 does not have. ATT has too much control over a Samsung phone's Firmware. Other carriers are much better. You cannot hardly find ATT firmware for a phone if you need to flash it they protect it so much but not with T-Mobile and other carriers. But ATT has best coverage in my area so have to put up with them.

I have ZSKF Beta 5 also. But it's a Pain when each one comes out to Flash them back in stock firmware one Beta at a time just because ATT will not let us join Beta program.

useruActVRPQlU
Constellation

How do you sign up for the beta in the first place?

Just people with T-Mobile or Sprint can join Beta program thru Samsung Memebers app

usery9te87XSHR
Constellation

I have sprint if this is true can someone please tell me how to install the beta.

Player217
Constellation

I flashed the u1 firmware on AT&t S10 popped in a used T-Mobile SIM card registered and have been receiving betas seens