Original topic:

Bixby Vision not working

(Topic created: 03-31-2020 11:21 AM)
userklnAUlQ9Th
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi all,

I just bought a Galaxy S10+ and I'm trying to use Bixby Vision (latest version). However, the app crashes every time I choose to continue on the Terms of Service screen.

Thank you in advance!

17 Replies
user57UvKBod5x
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That didnt fix the problem for me  

0 Likes
userklnAUlQ9Th
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This worked for me!

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
user57UvKBod5x
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do you clear the cache and data for Bixby apps? I was able to force stop them.

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Go through each Bixby Application and Select Storage>Clear cache and restart your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

ehuang3190
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I had the same issue, I only needed to force stop, clear cache and data for Bixby vision only.

userXoeQJ6WIv3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So I have the s10 plus and am having the same issue I've tried everything one here that I've read and still no luck. Anyone got any other ideas? Besides what is already said on here?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userXoeQJ6WIv3 Are you able to use Bixby vision if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Walrus1980
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Boot into safe mode and update Bixby Vision app, then boot back normally

0 Likes