JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Black dot, forward facing camera permanently on screen after Jan 26, '21 software update

(Topic created: 01-26-2021 05:25 AM)
userUsMonBfH8j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When I first got my phone, I was able to turn off the black circle in the upper right hand corner of my phone that was the forward facing camera. It is large and annoying and takes up room. After the software update this morning, the instructions for removing it are no longer effective. Does anyone have a way to remove this and hide it? Will this be fixed in a patch or a new update? I see that the s20 people are having the same problem front update in December of 2020

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
MarioKayRule
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

Recently i have updated my Samsung S10 smartphone Galaxy to the One UI 3.O version. You have done a terrible mistake by removing the Hide the front Camera option and we all left with a BLACK PUNCH HOLE on the right hand top of our Screens. This is dreadful and a huge negligence by Samsung!!!

Please rectify as quickly as possible

Regards,

Mario K.

userIw5hq2nhd5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm so glad you posted this, I thought it was just me being thick as I couldn't work out what I'd done to cause the toggle switch to disappear. 

100% agree that it needs to be fixed, games and other apps can't cope with the screen layout and their UI is all messed up as a result. 

FAHMED
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I agree with you
0 Likes