cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Block/Autoreject for Calls and texts not in contacts

I've seen this feature request before, but why can't we block calls not in the contacts? Also, it would be great to have a blocked folder for texts to go-to that would not have notifications for not in contacts.

I can't use do not disturb because I use the timed setting for sleep and I would have to go in and change the settings every morning and night.

The 3rd party app I was using to block calls just got removed by Google. Anyone have any recommendations for third party apps for blocking? Their apparently removing the blocking part of the norton app as well.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Block/Autoreject for Calls and texts not in contacts

I still have call/text blocking features on my Note 20 Ultra since I use "Google Phone" and "Google Messages" for phone calls and text messages.

The only issue that I'm having with Google Phone is that voicemail doesn't work and I constantly get a notification saying "Unknown voicemail number" even though my voicemail number is entered correctly...
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Block/Autoreject for Calls and texts not in contacts

I can't find where to block calls that are not in contact list with google phone, but my phone is a S8+. Guess I'll have to find another solution.