Original topic:

Bluetooth Audio Constantly Pauses

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 10:48 PM)
userzZge2ibLu1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No matter what Bluetooth headset I connect to my Galaxy S8 in the last day, the audio keeps stopping randomly every 3-4 minutes, whether it's Spotify, Netflix, or any other service with audio. Any tips on fixing it? I unpaired and repaired all my headsets, and even reset my network settings. This is so frustrating as this seems to have just randomly started happening. I'm hoping I don't have to do a factory reset, but just wanted to possibly get a solution before it comes to that.

7 Replies
GMateo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here. It is so frustrating!!
0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

try unpairing and pairing them again 

or submit an error report when it pauses again

Galaxy Wearable app > Go to menu (top left 3 lines) > Contact us>> Error reports

0 Likes
userN21ASHEFBR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Having this same issue on my S20 Ultra for about the past week.  First noticed in my car when connected to bluetooth.  All other bluetooth devices the same.  Doesn't happen when not connected to bluetooth. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when you music pauses repeatedly. Give this link a try as it has symptoms similar to that of which you are experiencing: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S-Phones/Music-pausing/m-p/474256#M70031

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userh3DRipduJ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've tried everything and seen a thread to wipe the cache. Did that. Still doing the same thing. Started with the last update. Help please.

0 Likes
CalderCay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What do you mean by "pausing" ??
userzZge2ibLu1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just that. The music (and media) randomly stops. Could be 5 seconds, 10 seconds, or 30 seconds. I think it's app-dependent (so far it's Spotify, Netflix, and YouTube). Paramount Plus and HBO Max worked fine. Wired headphones work fine across all the apps. Turning off battery optimization doesn't help either.

0 Likes