JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth Diminished on Right Channel

(Topic created: 06-07-2024 04:44 PM)
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just got done sending an error report now I'm posting here. 

One day I was watching a YouTube video with my Galaxy Buds FE in and all of a sudden my right Bud sound nearly vanished. Then I tried Spotify and it sounds the same. So I cleaned my Buds and the sound was still the same. I checked for any updates and I'm all current on everything (BTW I check for updates everyday anyway). Then I did the test in diagnostics and the test tones are the same. The diminished right channel is not limited to just my Buds FE. I ordered some generic Bluetooth buds from Amazon and they're doing the same thing. Then I tried connecting to the Bluetooth in my car and it does the same thing. It's not broadcasting the right side. Is it my Bluetooth completely? I don't know what to do!?!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is mono disabled and is your volume meter in the center under settings for accessibility ?
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Mono was disabled. But for some stupid reason the volume meter was moved towards the left! Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention!! ❣️❤️ I've been racking my brain for 3 days trying to figure this out. I reset my network and Bluetooth connections and even cleared my system cache in the safe mode boot up. I have no idea how this changed on its own in the middle of watching a YouTube video?? 🤷🏻 Thank you so much again!
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You're welcome. If you use Bixby, I think a routine is to adjust volume levels, so make sure you review that it you use it.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm still with Google Assistant so I'm good there. Thank you again
0 Likes